By: Bruce Scott
Proactive service for today’s digital customer
For customer experience leaders, the days of reactive service are long gone. Instead, today’s world is digital and proactive: Your customers expect frictionless service on whatever device is closest to them. In fact, Gartner
predicts that by 2022, 70% of all customer interactions will involve digital channels – including messaging, live chat, and chatbots.
The race to digital transformation starts with a balanced, customer-centric strategy to differentiate and retain your most valued clients. As part of the Pega Infinity TM Digital Transformation Suite, Pega Customer Service TM can help drive this effort with AI-powered customer engagement and end-to-end robotic automation. These capabilities are designed to fuel personalized interactions and streamlined service journeys across your entire enterprise.
Pega Customer Service empowers large organizations to:
• Increase customer satisfaction and customer engagement
Guide the user throughout the entire journey on either assisted or self-service channels so conversations are simple, productive, and consistent.
• Make agents more productive
Accelerate agent productivity with contextual knowledge content to provide a personalized service experience, solving customer issues quickly and accurately.
• Drive greater revenue and retention
Guide agents in real time with contextual recommendations using next best actions for the right offer or the best retention strategy to meet each individual circumstance.
Why Pega Customer Service is different
Pega Customer Service helps drive better business outcomes by delivering one-to-one customer engagement powered by real-time omnichannel AI and end-to-end robotic automation, to make customer and employee-facing processes more efficient.
“One of the key things that world-class customer service is providing is to… simplify and automate our processes, and Pega’s systems is at the core of it.”
-Gilles Leyrat, SVP Customer and Partner Services, Cisco
Three Pega Customer Service editions are designed to meet your customer service needs, offering these key capabilities:
• Real-time, omnichannel AI: Deliver consistent and personalized customer service experiences across phone, web, email, chat and more without losing the context of the conversation.
• AI-guided interactions: Pega’s AI-Augmented agent capability learns from your top agents for optimal next-best-action guidance.
• Dynamic case management: Connect people, contact center systems and processes for end-to-end visibility and resolution.
• Contextual digital self-service: Make your website experiences more effective by infusing context with personalized offers for increased customer engagement.
• Robotic desktop automation: Optimize and automate mundane processes with a personal robot. These are available for every agent.
• Chatbots and virtual assistants: Deploy conversational interfaces and AI-powered email to speed up responses using Pega’s Intelligent Virtual Assistant.
• Integrated computer telephony integration (CTI): Personalized screen pops within the agent desktop using Pega Call.
• Knowledge management, communities, and troubleshooter: Support for curated articles, discussion groups and troubleshooting.
• Real-time co-browse: Share the same webpage with just a single click. This can be done between two or more parties.
• Web/mobile mashup: Embed self-service options throughout your customer journey.
• Personalized desktop with industry views: Adapt to each customer need across multiple vertical industries.
Check out this quick video for a deeper understanding of how your client relationship management may affect your business.
The Benefits of Digital Customer Service
• 12% reduction in average handle time
• 15% improvement in the conversion rate
• 24% reduction in average customer churn rate
• 473% ROI, with a payback period of just six months
Have questions on how your business can implement Pega? Contact BPM911 for a personalized readiness assessment today.
At BPM911, powered by INNOVA Consulting, all we do is Pega. Headquartered in Kansas City with offices in Atlanta, GA, Scottsdale, AZ and Bangalore, India, our team of 80+ expert consultants is ready to meet your demand for Pega implementation – right now.